Some courses are coming soon, so it is not yet possible to load their content. If a live course is not loading, there could be a variety of problems, including internet connection problems, server errors or accessing errors. For any one of these errors visit our Troubleshooting FAQ page to help pinpoint which problem is impacting you. If this is a reoccurring problem, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What courses are coming soon?
- How can I get help with a question that it not addressed on the support page?
- How do I request new content?
- How do I report an issue with a course?
- The course is not saving my progress?
- Why will this course not load?
- I chose the right answer. Why was it marked wrong?
- Can I get some sort of credit for completing a Minute School course?